We are excited and anticipating our next trip to come along side Pastor Jesús & Rosa Rodriguez and care for pastors, ministry leaders, government officials and their families in Tijuana, Mexico
GOALS & ACTIVITIES ON THIS TRIP
- Dave will be speaking to at least four pastors’ cell groups and the team will be ministering.
- Sheryl will be speaking and ministering at a women’s retreat Friday evening & Saturday.
- Our team will be ministering personally to several pastoral marriages and/or families in crisis.
- Steve will be speaking and ministering at several churches.
- On every trip our team teaches and ministers to the staff at our CFCI orphanages.
- Dave will be speaking at the monthly meeting of the Tijuana Pastoral Alliance and we will be meeting privately with core leaders.
- Dave will be doing follow-up and support relating to Step Up To Life and FreshStart initiatives and planning for future team trips.
We will be sending Ministry & Prayer Updates during the trip to our ministry partners, if you have not received these updates on previous trips and would like to, please send Dave an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FinancePlease consider providing a financial contribution for this mission trip. Our cost will include: airfare, lodging, local travel, meals, and several meals with local leaders. We also like to leave a generous gift with Pastor Jesús & Rosa Rodriguez.
Gehrls’ Support: Tax deductible gifts may be sent to CFCI, PO Box 390395, Omaha, NE 68139-0395
(Click on picture of child, then follow instructions at top of page…on the review page designate Gehrls-Tijuana)
Rifes’ Support: Tax deductible gifts may be sent to Carpenters Touch, 8834 Sprague Circle, Omaha, NE, 68134.
Dave & Sheryl Gehrls, Steve & Mary Rife